To support the important mission of the EAC, consider a tax-deductible donation to any of the following funds:
- Virginia Field Scholars Fund (VFSF) supports a range of pre-Columbian activities – research, travel, publications, exhibitions, etc to increase the knowledge and appreciation of pre-Columbian art and culture from the past to present.
- Polly Nooter Roberts African Fund (PNRAF) is named after the late African scholar and museum curator and provides important support for the art and culture of Africa and the African diaspora.
- President’s Fund provides paramount support for the future welfare of the EAC. This visionary fund will insure the important mission of the EAC for generations to come.
- The Annual Dinner funds the EAC Grants Program which supports individuals and organizations (primarily museums) that amplify the mission of the EAC. All are invited to a dinner, silent auction, boutique store, and occasional special recognition of notables. This is a not-to-be-missed event.
- General Fund represents unrestricted monies that supports the general operations of the EAC. The Board ensures all monies allocated will maximize benefits for the overall mission of the EAC.
Pay by check
Checks can be made out to the EAC or Ethnic Arts Council, and sent to the mailing address below. Please indicate the purpose of the payment on the Memo line of the check: Donation.
Craig Diamond (Treasurer)
17468 Candia St.
Granada Hills, CA 91344
Credit Card or PayPal Payment
Donations can be made via the PayPal “Donate” button below. If you have any questions regarding your donation, do not hesitate to contact us. Please make sure to indicate what fund (from the above list) or event you are donating to in the “add a note” section in PayPal (example below). Further, you must add a 3% handling fee to your total if using online checkout.