Why You Should Join
- Meet like-minded people interested in educating one another on non-Western art and culture
- Visit private collections and take special field trips
- Participate in exclusive curatorial tours of major museum exhibitions
- Attend lectures and demonstrations on the myriad aspects of ethnic art
- Join members and museum directors at the Annual Dinner and Silent Auction
- Receive the EAC e-News that highlights aspects of the global ethnic art scene as well as EAC activities
- Support local museums, organizations, and individuals through the EAC grants program
- Join the Newcomer’s Reception and the annual Holiday Hoopla (December) for all members
EAC Membership provides an active community of collectors, dealers, scholars, and enthusiasts drawn to these arts. Enjoy special programs, previews, travels, and receptions designed to bring you closer to the art, the collections, exhibitions, and expert staff.
Join or renew your yearly membership at the following levels:
|ASSOCIATE||$60||(Out of Town or Under 30)|
Pay by check
Check payment can be made by printing and mailing a copy of your membership application. Include the printed copy, a check made out to the EAC or Ethnic Arts Council, and send to the mailing address below. Please indicate the purpose of the payment on the Memo line of the check: membership/ donation. Click here for PDF application (PDF, 140 kb)
Craig Diamond (Treasurer)
17468 Candia St.
Granada Hills, CA 91344
Credit Card or Paypal Payment
To pay by credit card use the PayPal button below. Select your desired type of membership from the drop down and click the ‘PayPal’ button to be taken through the checkout process.
A 3% handling fee will be added to your total if using online checkout. First chose an option below to checkout using PayPal.